Pimples are pus-filled bumps, which appear on the skin as a result of overactive oil glands or bacterial infection. Though these can appear at different areas like shoulders, back, chest and neck, it is more common in face.
Pus-filled bumps on the skin are one of the most common symptoms of pimples. Constant pain along with redness of the affected area is also found in many people.
Yellow colored inflammation on the skin is another common symptom of pimples. Spreading of pus due to accidental squeezing of pimples is also very common and may lead to infection.
Pimples are not just painful but also it can be a cause of social embarrassment in many people. Yet, it should not be squeezed in order to reduce the pain as it can aggravate the condition. Apart from that, outbreak of pimples can also lead to acne, which is even more painful.
Although there are different creams and ointments available for treating pimples, it is best healed with home remedies.
What Are The Common Causes Of Pimples?
Pimples are mostly caused in people, who have overactive oil glands. Quite contrary to the popular belief, it is not caused due to consumption of oily, spicy or fatty foods or even due to deposition of dust and sweat. Yet, it can be caused due to bacterial infection of white heads or black heads.
Teens may get this due to hormonal changes which happen as they turn from teens to adolescents. Hormonal changes that are caused due to menstrual cycles in women can also lead to the formation of pimples.
Some people also get pimples because of hereditary problem. At times, pricking one pimple can lead to the formation of multiple pimples.
Natural Remedies To Get Rid Of Pimples Quickly
As mentioned earlier the pimples are best healed with natural home remedies. Given below are some of them.
- Mix equal amount of rose water with lemon juice and apply it on the affected part of your skin. Leave it for around thirty minutes and then rinse off. Do it for three weeks or more to treat the condition successfully.
- Make a mix of one-teaspoon cinnamon powder and three-tablespoon honey. Apply it on the pimples and leave it overnight. Doing this regularly can help in healing the pimples and also in checking their future growth.
- Applying a combination of groundnut oil and lemon juice can also effectively treat pimples.
- Trying a combination of lemon juice and cinnamon powder can also help in dealing with the condition.
- Making a facial mask with honey and grated apple is also an effective remedy for healing pimples permanently.
- Increasing the amount of garlic in food and rubbing garlic on the pimpled skin can help in healing the condition significantly within a short span of time.
- Applying ripe tomato pulp regularly and leaving it on the face for half an hour before washing, is also recommended for treating pimples naturally.
- Applying cucumber pulp can also provide positive results.
- Dip a cotton plug into raw papaya juice and apply it on the pimples to heal it naturally.
- Freshly extracted mint juice as well as coriander juice can also serve the purpose.
- Turmeric paste is not just useful for treating pimples but also it can cure other skin problems for its anti-bacterial properties.
- Sprinkling rose water on the face is also useful.
If the condition is not cured with these home remedies, you need to consult a dermatologist.