There are several natural tips that are available to help lighten dark hair naturally. These tips include use of lemon juice, which is considered to be the most potent technique of lightening the hair naturally. Lemon juice is a natural acid which can be beneficial in lightening the hair when used on regular basis.
However there are certain precautionary measures and tips that should be borne in mind while using lemon juice to lighten dark hair naturally.
Natural Ways To Lighten Dark Brown Hair At Home
Lemon Juice is considered to be most beneficial in lightening hair and here are some simple tips that can be helpful in lightening hair naturally using lemon juice,
- Using Concentrated freshly squeezed lemon juice is used by some vacationers to lighten their dark hair.
- Diluting lemon juice with olive oil is also considered to be a technique to lighten hair. Olive oil helps fight hair damage while lemon helps lighten the hair naturally.
- Chamomile Tea with lemon juice is considered to act as a bleaching agent for the hair and helps in lightening the hair naturally. Caution should be used while using this combination, as it can result in excessive lightening of the hair.
- Rhubarb is another essential remedy to lighten hair naturally. Mix 1/4 cup of freshly chopped rhubarb with two cups of hot water. Allow the mixture to cool down and then use it to rinse the hair.
- Rinsing your hair with black tea is also considered to be beneficial in lightening the hair naturally. Before apply the mixture to your hair, always trial run on a few strands of hair. If your hair is light, local application of black tea might end up making your hair look darker.
- Some experts suggest that rather than diluting lemon juice with water one can dilute lemon juice with a hair conditioner. Brush the mixture through your hair and allow it to sit for about twenty minutes. Then wash your hair as usual and the hair will start appearing light naturally.
Tips To Lighten Dark Hair
Here are some tips that can help lighten your hair naturally,
- Sit in the sun. This is the most naturally way of lightening the hair. Ensure that you protect your skin with sunscreen lotion and protect the exposed parts of the skin with a towel.
- Swimming is also considered to be beneficial. The salts in sea water or the chlorine in pool water are considered to lighten your hair naturally.
- Boil a few flowers of chamomile in a cup of water. Let the mixture cool for about 30 minutes and then strain the mixture and rinse your hair with the mixture. Allow your hair to soak in the mixture for about fifteen to twenty minutes before rinsing off with cold water. You will observe the difference after you rinse you hair three to six times.