- Hypogonadism In Males & Females: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- Is Sleeping In The Afternoon Good Or Bad For Your Health?
- Natural Ways To Reduce Fever In Infants: Most Common Causes
- Why Is My Facial Skin So Oily All The Time? Natural Remedies
- Is It Normal For Your Kidneys To Hurt After Drinking Alcohol?
Category Archives: Weight Loss
Swelling after tummy tuck is to be expected. Still, it is not a laughing matter as it can cause severe pain and even death of the affected patient. Reducing swelling after tummy tuck includes options like wearing compression garments.
Despite the increase in technology, it can be said that there are still long term effects of gastric bypass surgery, aside from the known weight loss. Some of the common negative effects of gastric bypass surgery include experiencing fatigue, mood changes, body aches, and dry skin.
There are available methods to reduce appetite naturally. Effective means to lose weight usually entails a lifestyle change characterized by good eating habits and appropriate exercise. Suppressing appetite naturally will work wonders on the health.