- Natural Ways To Reduce Fever In Infants: Most Common Causes
- Why Is My Facial Skin So Oily All The Time? Natural Remedies
- Is It Normal For Your Kidneys To Hurt After Drinking Alcohol?
- Causes Of Sjogren’s Syndrome Disease: Symptoms And Treatment
- Common Causes Of Fever? Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Fever
Category Archives: Skin Care
In some skin types the sebaceous glands are highly overactive and release more oil than is required. The sebum oozes out and imparts a greasy shine to the skin. Your face looks oilier as the skin is thin and exposed.
Pimples are pus-filled bumps that appear on the skin due to overactive oil glands or bacterial infection. They appear on areas like shoulders, back, chest and neck but are more commonly found on the face.
Dry skin is mostly caused when the skin loses its moisture or oiliness during the winter season. It can also be caused when temperature is high but humidity level is low. Prolonged sun exposure is another leading cause.
In grown pimples on the nose is generally the outcome of in routed hair trapped in skin layers on nose. It can lead to irritation, inflammation and pain. Bacterial infections and environmental factors are common reasons.
Injury is the most common cause of uprooted nails. Toenail might get injured while playing or stumbling against a risen surface while running. Swelling, inflammation and tenderness are common signs of uprooted nails.