- Natural Ways To Reduce Fever In Infants: Most Common Causes
- Why Is My Facial Skin So Oily All The Time? Natural Remedies
- Is It Normal For Your Kidneys To Hurt After Drinking Alcohol?
- Causes Of Sjogren’s Syndrome Disease: Symptoms And Treatment
- Common Causes Of Fever? Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Fever
Category Archives: Respiratory & Lung Conditions
In pleurisy the thin tissue layers that cover the chest wall and the lungs get inflamed causing sudden chest pain and breathlessness. Causes include infections like pneumonia and tuberculosis and injuries to chest.
Upper respiratory tract infection denotes infection in the nose, throat or sinus. It is generally characterized by symptoms of common cold and is mostly caused by virus. It is more common among children.
Emphysema or COPD is a common lung condition that makes breathing difficult. It damages air sacs making it tiring to inhale and exhale properly. Long term exposure to toxic smoke from cigarettes is the common cause.
Chest congestion in children occurs due to accumulation of mucus within the respiratory passages. Causes include asthma, bacterial infections and allergies. Discomfort in chest with wheezing while breathing is a common symptom.
Bronchitis is the most common cause of congestion and collection of fluid and mucus in lungs. In many cases lung congestion indicates serious heart or lung disease and therefore it needs urgent medical attention and treatment.