- Hypogonadism In Males & Females: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- Is Sleeping In The Afternoon Good Or Bad For Your Health?
- Natural Ways To Reduce Fever In Infants: Most Common Causes
- Why Is My Facial Skin So Oily All The Time? Natural Remedies
- Is It Normal For Your Kidneys To Hurt After Drinking Alcohol?
Category Archives: Pregnancy
Sleep apnea disorder implies breathing disorder specially found in pregnant women. In this condition the sleep disruptions are felt due to sudden stoppage of breathing during the night for a very short span.
Low fluid pregnancy or oligohydramnios is a health condition in which amniotic fluid level in the amniotic sac gets reduced during pregnancy. It can cause complications like premature labor, fetal malnourishment and cramping.
Some women get pregnant even after using contraceptive, especially if they fail to take pill on time or due to leakage in condom. To prevent unwanted pregnancy, it is vital to be familiar with various contraception methods.
Shivering during pregnancy mostly occurs when the woman is affected by urinary tract infection. Pneumonia, appendicitis, preeclampsia and salmonellosis are also some other causes of shivers in pregnant women.
Palpitation generally describes a feeling in which the heart beats very fast compared to normal times. Many pregnant women get this sign due to emotional reactions like fear, nervousness, anxiety or shock.