- Natural Ways To Reduce Fever In Infants: Most Common Causes
- Why Is My Facial Skin So Oily All The Time? Natural Remedies
- Is It Normal For Your Kidneys To Hurt After Drinking Alcohol?
- Causes Of Sjogren’s Syndrome Disease: Symptoms And Treatment
- Common Causes Of Fever? Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Fever
Category Archives: Oral Care
Infection from virus and fungi are among the common factors that can lead to swelling in gums. Some people may get swollen gums due to thrush, which is an overgrowth of natural yeast in the mouth.
Large tongue disorder is a condition in which the entire tongue or a part of it gets abnormally inflamed, swollen and enlarged. It can be triggered by inflammation, allergy, trauma, malignancy and genetic disorders.
White patch on tongue is a condition in which white and thickened patches form on the tongue, gum, bottom of the mouth and inside the cheeks. Chronic smoking along with other forms of tobacco consumption is the prime cause.
Loss of papillae along with reddening of tongue is the most common symptom of geographic tongue. Diabetics or people suffering from vitamin B deficiency fall prey to it easily. It can also be caused due to improper oral hygiene.
Glossitis is a medical state that causes the tongue to swell and change its color. In most of the cases, the symptoms develop suddenly. Allergic reactions to different foods or drinks are found to be the most common cause.