- Natural Ways To Reduce Fever In Infants: Most Common Causes
- Why Is My Facial Skin So Oily All The Time? Natural Remedies
- Is It Normal For Your Kidneys To Hurt After Drinking Alcohol?
- Causes Of Sjogren’s Syndrome Disease: Symptoms And Treatment
- Common Causes Of Fever? Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Fever
Category Archives: Neurological Disorders
Difficulty in viewing is one of the most common symptoms of swelling in optic nerve and is mostly accompanied by tender and sore eyes. It is generally caused when immune system attacks the myelin covering of optic nerve.
Various causes that lead to increased pressure in brain include injury, rise in cerebrospinal fluid pressure, mass formed inside brain or internal bleeding. It is a medical emergency and is treated in the intensive care unit.
Fever, infection, sleep deprivation or drug allergy that can cause brain irritation can be responsible for seizure. Fuel or oxygen deprivation to the brain, being intoxicated or sedative intake can also trigger this condition.
Blood clots in brain are mostly caused due to injury of a blood vessel in the brain. This is a serious medical condition which can lead to Ischemic stroke that prevents the supply of nutrients and oxygen to the brain.
Brain trauma is mostly caused when the head gets hurt due to high fall or a blow to the head due to head-on collisions in motor accidents. Unconsciousness, dizziness, headache and blurry vision are some of the common symptoms.