- Natural Ways To Reduce Fever In Infants: Most Common Causes
- Why Is My Facial Skin So Oily All The Time? Natural Remedies
- Is It Normal For Your Kidneys To Hurt After Drinking Alcohol?
- Causes Of Sjogren’s Syndrome Disease: Symptoms And Treatment
- Common Causes Of Fever? Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Fever
Category Archives: Minerals
Potassium deficiency may be caused due to excess sweating, diarrhea and vomiting. People who consume low potassium food can also develop it. High potassium foods include orange, banana, avocado, carrot, dried fig and kiwi.
Too much iron in the body increases iron deposition and can result into organ dysfunction. Symptoms include chronic fatigue, joint pains and dark skin pigmentation. Side effects are risk of liver cancer, recurrent infections and diabetes.