- Natural Ways To Reduce Fever In Infants: Most Common Causes
- Why Is My Facial Skin So Oily All The Time? Natural Remedies
- Is It Normal For Your Kidneys To Hurt After Drinking Alcohol?
- Causes Of Sjogren’s Syndrome Disease: Symptoms And Treatment
- Common Causes Of Fever? Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Fever
Category Archives: Men’s Health
Hydrocele refers to a condition in which a watery fluid buildup is formed around any one testicle or both the testicles. In most cases, patients experience a soft swelling in the scrotum. Actual cause is yet to be deciphered.
Priapism is a rare medical condition in which the penis gets erected without any sexual stimulation and continues for several hours. Sickle-cell disease is the major cause and almost 42% of adult men get it due to this disease.
Pain in left testicle can be caused due to damage of nerves triggered by prolonged diabetes, accumulation of fluid or injury to the testicles. In severe cases, even the touch of clothing makes the pain unbearable.
Testes are vulnerable to kicks and injury while playing contact sports. Testicular pain and swelling is often seen among cyclists and kick boxers. In most cases anti-inflammatory and antibiotics can reduce pain and swelling.
Low sperm count and poor motility or any other abnormalities are the main reasons for male infertility. Other causes include genetic defects, issues with body hormones and damage to the reproductive organs due to infection.