- Hypogonadism In Males & Females: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- Is Sleeping In The Afternoon Good Or Bad For Your Health?
- Natural Ways To Reduce Fever In Infants: Most Common Causes
- Why Is My Facial Skin So Oily All The Time? Natural Remedies
- Is It Normal For Your Kidneys To Hurt After Drinking Alcohol?
Category Archives: Infections
Swine flu, which is also known as pig flu or hog flu is a virus that causes swine influenza, a deadly disease. In most cases, the onset is marked with fever, cough, sore throat and a feeling of chillness.
Hemorrhagic cystitis is the condition in which bladder pain and irritation occurs with the presence of blood in urine. Quantity of blood may vary from miniscule to continuous flow. Oncology patients of are at a greater risk.
Nose blisters are caused by herpes simplex virus and if the affliction worsens, the blister may spread through the nose and lead to severe complications. Associated symptoms include fever, swelling of nose and sore throat.
Postnasal drip is characterized with an itchy feeling in the throat causing a feeling of cough and an urge to clean the throat constantly. The mucus that flows through the nose can cause inflammation of the throat.
Discoloration and thickening of nails are the most common symptoms of nail fungus infection. Excess use of water, smoking, poor immune system, psoriasis and diabetes include the causes of nail fungus infection.