- Natural Ways To Reduce Fever In Infants: Most Common Causes
- Why Is My Facial Skin So Oily All The Time? Natural Remedies
- Is It Normal For Your Kidneys To Hurt After Drinking Alcohol?
- Causes Of Sjogren’s Syndrome Disease: Symptoms And Treatment
- Common Causes Of Fever? Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Fever
Category Archives: Home Remedies
A fever is a sign that the body is trying to fight off an infection. The baby’s head and body will be hot and he will be crankier than usual. The infant’s appetite will decrease and he will show no interest in playing.
Fever is an increase in the body temperature, temporarily, usually due to an illness. Causes include bacterial or viral infection, heat exhaustion, certain inflammatory conditions in body and some immunizations.
More often than not, it is stress that is causing the muscle spasms in the head. It may also occur during a panic attack, due to an impinged nerve in the neck, tension headaches or pain and stiffness in the muscles.
Inflammatory arthritis is a chronic inflammatory condition which impairs the tissues connecting the bones. The condition is typified by inflammation, swelling, pain, stiffness, reduced movement and long-term joint damage.
Hip arthritis is inflammation of the hip joint and is characterized by pain and stiffness that usually worsens with advancing age. Arthritis may be either osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis.