- Natural Ways To Reduce Fever In Infants: Most Common Causes
- Why Is My Facial Skin So Oily All The Time? Natural Remedies
- Is It Normal For Your Kidneys To Hurt After Drinking Alcohol?
- Causes Of Sjogren’s Syndrome Disease: Symptoms And Treatment
- Common Causes Of Fever? Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Fever
Category Archives: Hair Care
Hairs go gray when there is no pigment production from color producing cells of hair. Some people get grey hair at early age due to their genes while others get it due to excess stress and tension or excess intake of alcohol.
Itching of the scalp is one of the most recognized symptoms of dandruff. White flakes on the scalp, which often have an oily look is also a common sign. Excess hair fall is also a significant sign of this condition.
Some women are fond of getting their straight hairs rolled into curls; while others find it extremely difficult to manage it. People with naturally curly hairs often complain of dryness of their hair and unmanageable tangles.
Various natural remedies are beneficial to get thick and beautiful hairs. These remedies stimulate hair growth in short time and have no adverse effect. These include coconut oil, onion juice, Indian gooseberry and Henna.
Woolly hair syndrome is a condition in which the hairs are unusually frizzy and coiled. Dryness or coarseness of the hair makes them prone to breakage while combing. It is mostly found in people of Caucasian decent.