- Hypogonadism In Males & Females: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- Is Sleeping In The Afternoon Good Or Bad For Your Health?
- Natural Ways To Reduce Fever In Infants: Most Common Causes
- Why Is My Facial Skin So Oily All The Time? Natural Remedies
- Is It Normal For Your Kidneys To Hurt After Drinking Alcohol?
Category Archives: General Health
Many experts advocate that a nap of about 15 to 20 minutes in the afternoon makes you more alert and agile. However, longer than that could lead to ‘sleep inertia’ – which is wooziness and sluggishness.
When you consume alcohol in excessive amounts, it can even severely damage the kidneys, thereby causing kidney pain. The nature of kidney pain tends to vary, and is habitually experienced in the upper back.
The lump on back of neck is seen as a localized welling and enlargement, or an abnormal protrusion of the skin. The lump may be painless or painful. Lump can be a sebaceous cyst which is fairly common in teenagers.
Unstable pelvic fracture is a serious medical condition, generally an outcome of motor vehicle accident. It can lead to numerous complications, especially heavy interior or exterior bleeding and multiple organ failure.
Pain when wrist is twisted, occurs after an injury is sustained to the ligaments of the wrist. Twist in wrist may occur due to landing on outstretched hand while falling down. It is common in sports persons.