- Hypogonadism In Males & Females: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- Is Sleeping In The Afternoon Good Or Bad For Your Health?
- Natural Ways To Reduce Fever In Infants: Most Common Causes
- Why Is My Facial Skin So Oily All The Time? Natural Remedies
- Is It Normal For Your Kidneys To Hurt After Drinking Alcohol?
Category Archives: Fitness and Exercise
Love handles do not contain any muscle. They are made up of only fat, and in order to burn this fat you need a rigorous and intensive exercise regimen. You must also eat right to get the desired results faster.
Apart from using Yoga for toning and flexible body, Yoga is emerging as a very effective way of boosting up fertility. It also helps in calming the body and mind and creating an ideal body for pregnancy and child bearing.
Twisted shin muscle or shin pain is a very common problem affecting the lower leg. It is most common in athletes who have to run for miles for practice every day and people involved in sports like baseball or football.
Elbow dislocation occurs when the bones of forearm, ulna and radius are dis-joined or get unsuitably attached to the humerus. It may take place as a result of landing on fully extended hand when the person falls down.
Buttock spasms also known as buttock pain commonly happens to those who have to sit for long hours. Involuntary contractions of muscles, cramps and painful sensation in the buttock area are the common symptoms.