- Hypogonadism In Males & Females: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- Is Sleeping In The Afternoon Good Or Bad For Your Health?
- Natural Ways To Reduce Fever In Infants: Most Common Causes
- Why Is My Facial Skin So Oily All The Time? Natural Remedies
- Is It Normal For Your Kidneys To Hurt After Drinking Alcohol?
Category Archives: Eye Health
Madras eye or pink eye is an inflammation of the conjunctiva. It is a contagious disease and mostly occurs due to viral infection. Tearing from the eyes, itching, pain and crusting are the common symptoms.
Eye pain in due to common cold or flu is a frequently occurring health condition. It takes place when upper respiratory tract is invaded by virus. It is accompanied by wheezing, cough, fever, headache and irritability.
Pain in eyelids is generally accompanied with soreness of eyelids and is mostly induced by hordeolum and chalazion. Other symptoms may include increased shedding of tears, tenderness in eyelid and swelling.
Watery eyes syndrome is characterized by excess tears that make the eyes look glassy. Excess tears lead to overflowing or dripping from eyes. Watery eyes may occur in windy conditions or due to foreign particle in the eye.
Varicella-Zoster is responsible for shingles in the eye. It can affect one or more nerves and the skin surface, leading to painful blisters or rashes. Redness of the affected area and pain is one of the most common symptoms.