- Natural Ways To Reduce Fever In Infants: Most Common Causes
- Why Is My Facial Skin So Oily All The Time? Natural Remedies
- Is It Normal For Your Kidneys To Hurt After Drinking Alcohol?
- Causes Of Sjogren’s Syndrome Disease: Symptoms And Treatment
- Common Causes Of Fever? Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Fever
Category Archives: ENT Disorders
Nasal congestion refers to obstruction of airflow to and from the nasal passages. It occurs due to inflammation of membranes lining the nasal passages and sinuses. It is mostly induced by common cold and influenza.
Otosclerosis is a condition that is caused due to unnatural remodeling of the bone present in the middle ear. Difficulty in hearing, which slowly leads to complete loss of hearing, is one of the most common symptoms.
Watery ear discharge is primarily caused by too much exposure of the ear to water. This promotes growth of bacteria which can lead to itching causing a tear in the skin and resulting in watery discharge from the ear.
Cochlear infection is a common side effect of cochlear implantation and patients suffering from it may get severe bleeding from the site of incision. In early stages of infection, taking garlic regularly can cure infection.
Blockage in throat, also known as throat obstruction can cause severe difficulty in eating or drinking. Presence of excess mucus or enlarged thyroid glands or throat infections is common causes of throat blockage.