- Hypogonadism In Males & Females: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- Is Sleeping In The Afternoon Good Or Bad For Your Health?
- Natural Ways To Reduce Fever In Infants: Most Common Causes
- Why Is My Facial Skin So Oily All The Time? Natural Remedies
- Is It Normal For Your Kidneys To Hurt After Drinking Alcohol?
Category Archives: Digestive System
Crohn’s disease is an acute inflammation of the digestive tract that includes intestine and bowel. The affected parts become ulcerated with marks of sores on them. Experts agree that autoimmune element plays a role to trigger it.
Stomach bleeding is a condition which affects the digestive tract leading to intermittent or ceaseless bleeding. Bleeding can either be from the upper gastrointestinal tract or lower gastrointestinal tract.
Irregular bowel movements, a common condition indicates a condition in which the bowel movement is extremely infrequent and very difficult to pass. It is most commonly found in people who consume low fiber diet.
Symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease do not remain constant and are proportionate to the severity of inflammation. Abdominal pain and cramping are the most common symptoms. Some patients can also get diarrhea.
Stomach blockage, also referred as intestinal blockage is a condition in which large or small intestine gets obstructed. It causes obstruction in normal movement of food from the intestines, leading to pain in the stomach.