- Natural Ways To Reduce Fever In Infants: Most Common Causes
- Why Is My Facial Skin So Oily All The Time? Natural Remedies
- Is It Normal For Your Kidneys To Hurt After Drinking Alcohol?
- Causes Of Sjogren’s Syndrome Disease: Symptoms And Treatment
- Common Causes Of Fever? Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Fever
Category Archives: Diabetes
Diabetes is a polygenic health disorder that is characterized by unusually high glucose levels in blood. Common symptoms include excess thirst, frequent urge to pass urine, fatigue, weight loss, hunger and blurred vision.
Ulcer is a lesion where skin breaks down and underlying tissue is exposed. It may occur due to improper healing of wound due to high blood sugar. People having diabetes for long time are at great risk of developing foot ulcers.
Diabetes and leg ache often go hand in hand since the disease brings about different problems in the body like poor blood circulation. Patients with diabetes need to know how to manage the disease to control leg aches.
Diabetic neuropathy is a complication of diabetes mellitus which is more common in middle-aged adults. Aside from numbing, tingling, and paresthesia, diabetics often complain of many nerve-associated problems. People with high blood sugar should always check for symptoms of neuropathy.