- Hypogonadism In Males & Females: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- Is Sleeping In The Afternoon Good Or Bad For Your Health?
- Natural Ways To Reduce Fever In Infants: Most Common Causes
- Why Is My Facial Skin So Oily All The Time? Natural Remedies
- Is It Normal For Your Kidneys To Hurt After Drinking Alcohol?
Category Archives: Children’s Health
Main cause of obesity in children is due to too many calories from junk food and drinks. It is complemented by a sedentary lifestyle with very less physical activity. Genetics and hormonal factors are also responsible.
Nappy rash is a form of dermatitis that affects the buttocks and thighs of infants. It occurs mainly due to ammonia that is present in the urine contained in the nappy, which is sometimes left unchanged for a long period.
Babies are more prone to get mosquito bites because they are completely unaware of them and do not have the ability to repel the insects on their own. These bites usually cause red bumps with swelling and itching.
Nose block is common in babies who are under 6 years. It mostly occurs due to mucous buildup in nasal passage and babies fail to clear it up. It usually gets in the way of feeding and sleeping making the baby uncomfortable.
Newborn jaundice or neonatal jaundice is common in babies delivered prematurely. Almost all newborn babies present symptoms of jaundice. While most of the babies get a slight touch, some babies may get severe jaundice.