- Hypogonadism In Males & Females: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- Is Sleeping In The Afternoon Good Or Bad For Your Health?
- Natural Ways To Reduce Fever In Infants: Most Common Causes
- Why Is My Facial Skin So Oily All The Time? Natural Remedies
- Is It Normal For Your Kidneys To Hurt After Drinking Alcohol?
Category Archives: Beauty
Ingrown fingernail is a common nail disease, caused due to faulty nail cutting or due to certain nail deformity and injury to finger. Pain, redness, swelling and formation of pus are its symptoms. Natural treatment for milder form is application of coconut oil and soaking the finger in warm water.
Getting longer eyelashes can be done in a natural way. There are a number of home remedies indicated for those who want to have longer eyelashes. One of the options is increasing intake of vitamins.
Ingrown toenails are a condition known as unguis incarnates or onychocryptosis. It is caused by ill-fitting shoes, poor nail care, trauma, or infection. It can be treated by soaking the affected area with water or with Epsom salt.
The conventional shaving creams available contain chemicals for smooth shaving and fragrance. However they can be harmful to some people in the long run. Best alternative for them is to make natural shaving cream at home and use.
Facial hair in women has always been considered unsightly in most cultures. There are numerous ways on how to remove unwanted chin hair on women that are as easy as they are affordable.