- Natural Ways To Reduce Fever In Infants: Most Common Causes
- Why Is My Facial Skin So Oily All The Time? Natural Remedies
- Is It Normal For Your Kidneys To Hurt After Drinking Alcohol?
- Causes Of Sjogren’s Syndrome Disease: Symptoms And Treatment
- Common Causes Of Fever? Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Fever
Category Archives: Alternative Therapy
Sjogren’s syndrome is an immune system disorder which is characterized by dry eyes and a dry mouth. It is often seen in association with other immune system dysfunctions like lupus and rheumatoid arthritis.
Basilar migraine is characterized by a disorder in the lower aspect of the brain. The individual experiences host of manifestations like giddiness, double vision and poor co-ordination before the migraine commences.
Adhesions develop when there is inflammation on the surface of the viscera in the abdomen or the peritoneal lining. The cause may be a surgery in which either one of the organs or the peritoneal lining has been cut.
Snoring refers to a condition that does not allow air to move freely through nose and mouth when a person is asleep. The condition leads to narrowing of the airway causing snorting and noises.
Sprain in shoulder is an injury caused to the shoulder ligaments, in which, the ligaments at acromioclavicular joint get torn. It may also happen due to tearing or overstretching of a muscle or a tendon.