- Hypogonadism In Males & Females: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- Is Sleeping In The Afternoon Good Or Bad For Your Health?
- Natural Ways To Reduce Fever In Infants: Most Common Causes
- Why Is My Facial Skin So Oily All The Time? Natural Remedies
- Is It Normal For Your Kidneys To Hurt After Drinking Alcohol?
Category Archives: Alternative Therapy
Hypogonadism is a condition wherein the reproductive glands synthesize very less amount of hormones that are needed for reproduction. There are 2 categories of hypogonadism - Primary and Secondary hypogonadism.
Sjogren’s syndrome is an immune system disorder which is characterized by dry eyes and a dry mouth. It is often seen in association with other immune system dysfunctions like lupus and rheumatoid arthritis.
Basilar migraine is characterized by a disorder in the lower aspect of the brain. The individual experiences host of manifestations like giddiness, double vision and poor co-ordination before the migraine commences.
Adhesions develop when there is inflammation on the surface of the viscera in the abdomen or the peritoneal lining. The cause may be a surgery in which either one of the organs or the peritoneal lining has been cut.
Snoring refers to a condition that does not allow air to move freely through nose and mouth when a person is asleep. The condition leads to narrowing of the airway causing snorting and noises.