- Natural Ways To Reduce Fever In Infants: Most Common Causes
- Why Is My Facial Skin So Oily All The Time? Natural Remedies
- Is It Normal For Your Kidneys To Hurt After Drinking Alcohol?
- Causes Of Sjogren’s Syndrome Disease: Symptoms And Treatment
- Common Causes Of Fever? Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Fever
Category Archives: Allergies
Seafood allergy is an allergic reaction to various proteins found in finned fish or shellfish. Some significant symptoms include mouth tingling, diarrhea, abdominal pain, vomiting, breathing trouble and congestion.
Dust mite allergy is an allergic reaction to tiny bugs, present in dust found inside homes or outside. Sneezing and runny nose are most common symptoms. Nasal congestion, itchy nose and postnasal drip are other symptoms.
Molds are fungus that is present in the air we inhale. Though harmless, excess presence of molds can cause allergic reactions in some people. Sneezing, nasal discharge and itching of skin are common symptoms.