While every man wants to look smart and dashing with a clean shaved face, no women or a girl would like to have the revealing bushy hairs on her legs, hands, underarms, and bikini area. For this reason several hair removing shaving creams have flooded the market. It is not easy to decide which of this product is suitable for your skin, especially when all of them claim to be the best.
There are several conventional shaving creams that contain chemicals to make your skin look smooth and silky; nonetheless they may be harmful to your skin and body in a long run.
Ingredients For Natural Shaving Cream
‘Go natural’ is the keyword of the day, we find everyone insisting on natural products, natural organic food and so on. And why not! After years of adverse experience and side effects of artificial products, many men and women have turned towards natural things and natural shaving cream is not an exception. Here is a simple natural shaving cream recipe that you can prepare on your own. This natural shaving cream recipe will not only moisturize your skin, but after shaving it will make the skin look more smooth and supple. Besides, it will also take care of those razor burns on the face after shaving in men, and on the legs and other delicate area of a charming woman.
The best part of natural shaving cream is, it is free from synthetic fragrance, there are no synthetic preservatives, and petroleum based ingredients. It is totally vegetarian and natural.
- 1 cupful of cocoa butter.
- 2 tablespoon of almond oil.
- 2 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- 1 moderate sized cucumber.
- 2 teaspoon of witch hazel.
- 5 drops of lavender oil.
- 2 tsp of carrot juice.
How To Make Shaving Cream At Home?
It is simple to prepare, you and I can prepare it at home.
- Step 1: Wash the cucumber and extract its juice with the help of a blender or a juicer. Now take a fine sieve and pour the juice in a mug. Remove the pulp so that a pure watery juice is left in the mug. Set aside the mug for a while.
- Step 2: Take melted cocoa butter in another mug.
- Step 3: add almond oil, witch hazel, and coconut oil in the cocoa butter. Stir it for a while.
- Step 4: now bring the mug containing cucumber juice and add 2 to 3 teaspoon of it in the cocoa butter. Add carrot juice and 5 drops of lavender oil. Alternately you can also use other essential oil of your choice to enhance the natural fragrance. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly with the help of spoon.
- Step 5: now pour the prepared shaving cream in a glass jar and cover it tightly. Place it in cool place, preferably in a refrigerator as you have used fresh carrot and cucumber juice. For this reason, it cannot be stored for more than 10 days. Prepare it in small quantity for this purpose.
When you want to use it, simply immerse you finger in the jar and apply the cream on the part you want to shave.